Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Who's next?!




I love

to give up everything

for One Special Person…





What do I get in return? It’s either a Great Friend or a Great Lesson…

What say?
This strategy sucks?
Oh, I know that, darling.
Tell me something new, okay?
And yeah, go get a life. Kamna's arrived!

As a matter of fact,this approach is not something I’ve adopted. It’s genetically inherent and well developed in my genotype and phenotype by now. (By birth,in other words, if you require a fuse wire to start.) I've always been selective in making friends. Here's how. I'll not meet you face to face. I won’t ask you your name. I won’t ask you your interests. I would only choose you using my seventh sense (Or, is it sixth?) Because, I can see it in you. From far far away. Beware of me, I have the cat’s eyes! Lucky you are,if you're the one!But, there's a long way to go, my friend. Patience, is the key.

This one's turned old.(Ahem,I mean, it won't turn gold. Failed to see through me- failed in the test I put it through. Situation vacant now. "The Great Lesson" has arrived in mail. Who's got the time to go through it? Not me. You think I'm plain Jane? Lol.)

So...

Who’s next?! (Puhleeezz,not you. Try again***)

Next!!

Urghhh!

Next!!





*** T&C apply.
Don't know what I mean?
Mwah! K!$$ my @$$.
Gotcha?
Smart chap. B)
Still not got? (Like I didn't for the very first time,to be Kamnanishly frank.)
Try clicking below...
I'm a Nerd. Show me the meaning of K!$$ my @$$
Oh by the way, thanks P-dude, you hinted me the right way... the slangs work!

No comments:

Post a Comment